Full time / Lisbon, PT
Satcom International AG is a company with headquarters in
Zurich, Switzerland, working on different projects revolving around IoT
solutions and Industry 4.0 with the goal to innovate the market for the B2B and
Satcom is looking for a Senior Android Developer to integrate our team for developing one or more companion apps for our flexible management platform that helps companies embrace digitalization and manage more efficiently all their resources, such as team, fleet, articles, and others.
You will be working in our office in Lisbon and will have
daily contact with our office in Zurich airport. Additionally, you will have
daily contact with the sales and management departments to exchange ideas
helping the business grow up.
As an Android Developer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work on the company products and custom projects
- Ensure the maintenance of our current Android apps
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- Writing high quality, maintainable and robust code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Education and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of working experience in Android development
- Fluency in Java
- 2+ year of working experience with Kotlin
- Experience working with Android Architecture Components
- Experience with MVVM architecture, ViewModel, Repository, and Room
- Experience working with AndroidX libraries
- Experience with unit, integration, and UI testing using JUnit, Roboelectric, Espresso, or others.
- Experience with Android CI/CD using Gitlab
- Experience with Firebase Crashlytics, Test Lab, and others.
- Experience in full application lifecycle (concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release to the app store)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with android development for different layouts sizes, orientations, and densities.
- Experience with Android TV
- Experience with Android Wear OS
- Experience in Swift
- Ability to take initiative and effectively solve
- Ability to constantly adapt and learn new
methodologies and libraries
- Teamwork spirit
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative thinker: Able to turn customer
requirements into workable solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Access to high-end hardware according to your role needs
- Opportunity to work in a modern and innovative field
- Opportunity to work in a team with very eager to learn people
- Possibility to influence entire projects from the start
- Free coffee and snacks
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Satcom International AG
Satcom International AG was founded in 2005 as a public
limited company. The main activities were in the field of Telematic Fleet
Management Systems. Over the years, the company has constantly evolved and
adapted to the market. Presently, we develop our own applications in the areas
of IoT and AI; and are thus breaking new grounds in the areas of Resource Management
Our goal is to make it easier for small and medium-sized
enterprises to delve into digitization. For this reason, we have developed the
LOXY 4.0 Platform, which can be applied for standard and customized solutions.
Our motto “Connecting Tomorrow Now” is the future
digitization to start today.