Full time / Lisbon, PT
Satcom International AG is a company with headquarters in
Zurich, Switzerland, working on different projects revolving around IoT
solutions and Industry 4.0 with the goal to innovate the market for the B2B and
Satcom is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to integrate our team by providing support for developing a flexible management platform to help companies embrace digitalization and manage more efficiently all their resources, such as team, fleet, articles, and others.
You will be working in our office in Lisbon and will have
daily contact with our office in Zurich airport. Additionally, you will have
daily contact with the sales and management departments to exchange ideas
helping the business grow up.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Create new or reconfigure existing Helm Charts
- Ensure site reliability, security and availability, including end-to-end performance, service monitoring, alerting, capacity sizing and planning, optimizing compute resources for various projects, while maintaining target SLAs.
- Implement rules, access control policies, and routes in our microservices architecture
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the engineering team to streamline code deployment.
Education and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience managing Kubernetes or OpenStack Systems
- Proficient with Kubernetes, Docker & container orchestration.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and scripting (shell scripting, Perl, python, ruby etc).
- Experience with microservices development
- Expert in CI / CD and other DevOps tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Argo etc).
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Graphana, Datadog, New Relic, CloudWatch, Nagios etc.
- Experience in the network, server, DNS and load balancers.
- Experience with relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational (Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra) databases, and JPA/ORM
Nice to have:
- Experience as Java Developer
- Experience as NodeJS Developer
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Network engineering background
- Ability to take initiative and effectively solve
- Ability to constantly adapt and learn new
methodologies and libraries
- Teamwork spirit
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative thinker: Able to turn customer
requirements into workable solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Access to high-end hardware according to your role needs
- Opportunity to work in a modern and innovative field
- Opportunity to work in a team with very eager to learn people
- Possibility to influence entire projects from the start
- Free coffee and snacks
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com.
About Satcom International AG
Satcom International AG was founded in 2005 as a public
limited company. The main activities were in the field of Telematic Fleet
Management Systems. Over the years, the company has constantly evolved and
adapted to the market. Presently, we develop our own applications in the areas
of IoT and AI; and are thus breaking new grounds in the areas of Resource Management
Our goal is to make it easier for small and medium-sized
enterprises to delve into digitization. For this reason, we have developed the
LOXY 4.0 Platform, which can be applied for standard and customized solutions.
Our motto “Connecting Tomorrow Now” is the future
digitization to start today.